Business Analyst - Global Investment Management Services
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 21 janv. 18 2018-01-21
Business Analyst - Global Investment Management Services
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
The Business Analyst (Analyst) provides a wide range of services in support of the front office Investment Management groups, Trading, and Investment Compliance. The Analyst acts as liaison and serves as a point of contact with Investment Operations, Fund Accounting, Technology, and other support groups to ensure all trade transactions are entered and processed timely and correctly.
In addition, the Analyst analyzes and documents the existing business workflow, prepares future business workflow recommendation, prepares new system functionality including sourcing new data, engaging technical resources to review the existing and new business workflow, conducting system testing to validate the new change that will fix the issue and provides system sign-off for implementation in production.
Investment Management Support and Services:
- Answer incoming inquiries from Portfolio Managers, Traders, Global Investment Advisers Compliance, and Franklin Templeton Technologies on a timely manner.
- Liaise and work with the back office teams on any data, order or trade issues.
- Ensure that errors are properly communicated to the appropriate operational groups from the workflow monitor.
- Track and identify trends for review with operational groups to identify root cause, propose resolution, provide recommendations, and conduct system testing to validate the fixes prior to implementing changes.
- Partner with technical groups to monitor, troubleshoot and resolve errors from any system interfaces with the investment management system.
- Provide system training as required.
- Provide content management in Charles River from different Accounting Systems, OneTIS, FactSet, Bloomberg, MSCI and other data vendors as required.
- Research, analyze and solve problems related to Charles River data and any data services or system setup and assess the impact to business groups.
- Maintain control procedures and perform data audit as necessary in order to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data.
- Track, identify trends, and engage the appropriate supports and vendors to resolve issues.
- Partner with GIMS Senior Business Analyst to address content discrepancies and follow-up with operations groups, technologies, and vendors until issues are resolved.
- Gather, document, analyze and review business/system requirements from investment management professionals
- Evaluate/propose/design/acquire systems and applications for meeting business needs
- Review data analysis for system conversions
- Review and/or create test plans and test scenarios
- Perform user acceptance testing for new systems and/or enhancements for existing systems
- Develop user guide and training materials
- Conduct user training based on the materials developed
- Create procedures for production support and troubleshooting guide
- Report and tracks issues until resolved
Workflow Analysis and Review:
- Keep a current understanding of the appropriate group workflows (Investment Management, Trading, Operations, and Compliance) and ensure that changes are appropriately reflected in Charles River.
- Participate in any new fund launching or account onboarding.
- Document and maintain business workflows and processes.
- Document, upkeep and update workflow and system processes and procedures.
- Manage the development, testing, and implementation of modification and enhancements to the systems.
- Communicate to the team as well as the other business groups who will be impacted with any new processes or enhancements
- Coordinate with FTT for completion of new user setup for the Charles River and OneTIS system ID.
- Create new Charles River user access including setup of system privileges, system views, and group access.
- Provide new user training.
- Add and maintain user and group templates.
- Setup and maintain Manager Workbench Profiles, Blotter layout and Layout Designs.
- Ensure accurate user and group privileges and access.
- Delete or inactivate user as necessary.
- B achelor's degree from an accredited university.
- 1-3 years of experience supporting investment management, investment operations, fund accounting, or related functional area.
- Basic experience on relational databases and administration of systems.
- Basic knowledge of financial markets, standard asset classes and various security types.
- Experience or basic knowledge on Charles River, Bloomberg, Factset, etc.
- Ability to work in high pressure and fast pace environment.
- Ability to adjust the priority of assignments.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to resolve simple and complex issues quickly and accurately.
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.