- Miami, FL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank - US
- 14 sept. 17
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management
With EUR 337 billion of asset under management (as of December 31, 2015), Deutsche Bank Wealth Management is one of the world's leading global wealth managers.
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management offers high net worth clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, providing a holistic service for all aspects of Wealth Management.
As a trusted partner of high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, Deutsche Bank Wealth Management creates lasting value for clients. Leveraging its global network and expertise from across Deutsche Bank, it provides capital markets expertise and international solutions tailored to the individual needs of clients. These include wealth planning over generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits as well as the development of bespoke solutions for individuals or selected institutions in close collaboration with experts in Investment Banking and Asset Management.
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management is part of Deutsche Bank's Private, Wealth & Commercial Clients division and combines financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to create lasting value for clients. Position Overview
- Service an existing client book of business and help to grow organically.
- Cross sell bank products and services.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with a large international bank. A Master's degree in Finance\/Financial Management will be an added advantage.
- An understand\/background in credit structuring, balance sheets and underwriting
- Strong understanding of basic credit principles.
- Being able to coordinate with the lending team to execute credit transactions for clients.
- Strong knowledge of investment products, including capital markets.
- Experience working in a matrix reporting environment, with a proven ability to work across and navigate with in a multi-dimensional organization.
- Knowledge of the Wealth Management Banking practices as well as Technology and Operations, a plus.
- Advanced computer skills, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Excellent analytical skills and notable track record in practical application as well as strategic, holistic, solution-orientated approach.
- Excellent knowledge of Financial reporting, accounting standards and strategic planning
- Able to work independently as well as be a collaborative team player.
- Self-motivated, proactive and resourceful, with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and writing skills.
- Detail oriented and a creative thinker
- Strong network across divisions and functions in DB
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans\/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law " poster and pay transparency statement.