Sr. HR Recruiter - Contractor
- Saint Petersburg, FL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
Sr. HR Recruiter - Contractor
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the HR Talent Acquisition group responsible for?
We deliver effective recruitment solutions using a consultative approach to include workforce planning and recruitment to hiring leaders, which result in onboarding the best-fit candidate for assigned positions.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Senior HR Recruiter - Contractor?
The Senior Recruiter - Contractor is responsible for delivering the highest level of talent acquisition services. This talent advisor will proactively define recruiting strategies with leaders and build recruiting solutions to satisfy the recruiting needs for their organizations. The Senior Recruiter must be able to consult and influence at all levels on best practices when it comes to:
- Gaining a deep understanding of their business and hiring needs to inform a cohesive, actionable recruiting strategy
- Diagnosing key issues and challenges during the recruiting process and work with hiring partners to effectively drive them to resolution
- Leveraging market intelligence and data to advise hiring managers on hiring decisions
- Utilizing creative sourcing approaches to build and maintain pipelines
Recruiting and Sourcing:
- Ensure company acquisition of top talent across sites. Profile jobs, source/recruit candidates, review resumes, facilitate interviews, consult with hiring leaders on hiring and salary decisions, coordinate reference/background checks, extend job offers and assist with the on-boarding process. Ensure the selection process is in compliance with company policies, state/federal laws and regulations and divisional employment strategy. Understand our clients business and the role you will be recruiting for.
- Conduct and search for hard-to-fill positions by proactively networking and establishing talent pipelines, leveraging existing relationships, and developing new contacts.
- Build and develop strong client and candidate relationships and ensure creative, efficient and cost effective hiring process. Partner with other HR colleagues on various staffing and recruiting related issues, such as HR Business Partnering and HR Advisory Services.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency recruiting environment
- Strong recruiting experience across various business units (Investment Management, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Technology, etc). Executive-level hiring experience desired.
- Ability to be proactive, anticipate needs, and guide the business on decisions related to hiring
- Good system knowledge with Talent Management Systems (Taleo, Workday)
- Great team player, but with the ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including cold calling, and networking
- Excellent customer service with the ability to consistently engage candidates and hiring managers
- Knowledge of effective use of search engines, job sites, social networks, and other search tools
- Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Onsite recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.