VP - Institutional Sales
- Saint Petersburg, FL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 23 janv. 18 2018-01-23
VP - Institutional Sales
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
This team's goal is to identify and cultivate prospects and/or clients, initiate and follow up on new business opportunities, as well as lead new business meetings, and close sales to institutional accounts. This role will also be responsible to maintain and expanding existing client relationships. Depending on the organization, this role may develop and maintain personal relationships with pension consultants.
**This will cover the Midwest Territory and does NOT require relocation.**
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a VP- Institutional Sales?
• Provide guidance to other staff, but not formal supervisory responsibility.
• Assist in developing and launching new products.
• Serve as a resource and discussion partner on thought leadership in the investments space and applicable business space.
What ideal qualifications would help someone to be successful?
- 8+ years of investment sales experience required.
- Typically has an MBA and/or CFA.
- Consistency among the highest-producing sales representatives.
- Has excellent sales skills and in-depth product knowledge.
- Has the stature and experience needed to cover the largest and most complex prospects and/or clients.
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.