WFM Intraday Technical Analyst #57830
- Tampa, FL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- New York Life Insurance Company
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
WFM Intraday Technical Analyst #57830
New York Life Insurance Company ("New York Life" or "the company") is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states, and owns Seguros Monterrey New York Life in Mexico.
New York Life is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. The company reported 2016 operating earnings of $1.954 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2016, with affiliates, totaled $538 billion. As of year-end 2016, New York Life's surplus was $23.336 billion**. New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody's Aaa; Standard & Poor's AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/17/16).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity-the values upon which New York Life was founded-have guided the company's decisions and actions for over 170 years.
The NYL Direct- WFM Intraday Technical Analyst is responsible for providing a timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts within the contact center. Recognize, identify and prioritize incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organizational policies and operational impact. Notify customer and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status. Implement and optimize the usage of Workforce Management tools within a Contact/Customer Service Center environment and assist with intraday WFM operations in the contact center.
•Technology support, configuration and administration for Verint WFM, Toll Free Number assignments & AT&T call routing
• Notify customer and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status
• Assist with basic systems testing and operational tasks (installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script execution, etc.)
• Support enterprise technology teams in 24 x 7 environment operational environments with high uptime requirements. Varied shift schedules may include day or evening hours
• Update all routing changes based on business requirements
• Responsible for contact center hours of operation updates and maintenance
• Act as Workforce Management main point of contact for the Insurance Operations departments, Underwriting department and triage end user problems, coordinate development requests, report requests, fixes to schedules, etc.
• Attend and facilitate weekly mtgs. for support and ticket issues and bi-weekly mtgs. for Voice Governance with Enterprise Technology resources and other NYL business partners
• Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering preferred
• 3+ years' related experience required
• Thorough knowledge of Service-Now Helpdesk, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Verint, AT&T Route IT
• Ability to apply strong analytical and debugging skills in resolving and anticipating potential telephony obstacles and issues that could potentially affect business operations
• Ability to act as subject matter expert (SME) on AT&T Routing, IVR functionality, SSC CSR Applications, CUCM
• Extensive Verint application and functionality understanding
• Extensive S&S Business process and application understanding
• Experience in MS Access Database functionality
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
• Knowledge of Life Insurance, Annuities and/or Telemarketing systems and applications
• Thorough understanding of Workforce Management processes and KPI's
• Ability to manage and implement solutions in major critical outages impacting customers
• Ability to identify and escalate any potential issues per defined process and escalate immediately to management
• Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills with a focus on telephony, WFM, system functionality, and business processes
• Ability to work with business partners to solve problems and communicate solutions
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency in an aggressive, multi-tasking environment
• High sense of urgency and impact regarding decisions that affect contact center operations
• Ability to follow escalation procedure to resolve potential issues and mitigate risk (potential high-risk deliverables on a daily basis)
• Ability to provide frequent oral and written communication with employees within the work group about progress on resolutions or problems encountered, and with employees outside the work group
• Strong communications skills and the ability to self manage
• Ability to participate in requirements, design, and development reviews
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
* Based on revenue as reported by "Fortune 500, ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)," Fortune Magazine, June 17, 2016. See http://fortune.com/fortune500/ for methodology.
** Total surplus, which includes the Asset Valuation Reserve, is one of the key indicators of the company's long-term financial strength and stability and is presented on a consolidated basis of the company.
1. Operating earnings is the key measure use by management to track Company's profitability from ongoing operations and underlying profitability of the business. This indicator is based on generally accepted accounting principles in the US (GAAP), with certain adjustments Company believes to be appropriate as a measurement approach (non GAAP), primarily the removal of gains or losses on investments and related adjustments.
2. Assets under management represent Consolidated Domestic and International insurance Company Statutory assets (cash and invested assets and separate account assets) and third party assets principally managed by New York Life Investment management Holdings LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company.