Enterprise Systems Solutions - SAP Global Trade Svs Senior Associate
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PWC - US
- 22 oct. 17 2017-10-22
Enterprise Systems Solutions - SAP Global Trade Svs Senior Associate
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
What will you do if you work in Assurance at PwC?
You'll ask questions and test assumptions. You'll help determine if companies are reporting information that investors and others can rely on. You'll help businesses solve complex issues faced by management and boards. You'll serve the public interest and the capital markets by conducting quality audits. Visit http://pwc.to/pwcassurance for more information on PwC's Assurance practice.
The world is quickly changing, that's why PwC is quickly adapting. We're capitalizing on trends that will impact corporate reporting.
Our focus is on globalization, technology, sustainability and environmental reporting, population shifts and regulation. We combine skills and experience to help our clients address their challenges.
Boards of Directors and executive management recognize the ever increasing importance of effective risk management efforts in meeting their organization's strategic objectives.
PwC's Risk Assurance practice has developed a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency. Our holistic approach is complimented by the extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector-specific experience our Risk Assurance professionals possess.
The end result is a risk solution that is tailored to meet the unique needs of a company.
Areas where our Risk Assurance practice can bring value to an organization include:
- Leveraging industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with their business
- Assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls
- Enhancing internal audit functions to further align to company strategy and risk
- Reducing company costs through strategic internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions
- Increasing value and reducing costs of compliance-related activities
- Identifying opportunities for companies to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance
- Applying the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help companies identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks
The Enterprise Systems Solutions (ESS) practice comprises a global network of professionals who provide a full range of services that drive companies to fully leverage enabling technologies and IT assets to enable business processes. Our teams bring industry-leading controls experience and expertise across multiple platforms, technologies and data.
Our teams provide multiple services, including:
-Enterprise systems controls integration and optimization;
-Enterprise system pre/post implementation services;
-Implementation of GRC enabled technologies;
-System implementation assurance;
-Program and portfolio assessments; and,
-Enterprise reporting and XBRL.
PwC ESS professionals bring the right mix of risk and controls experience, industry-specific knowledge and highly technical specialized skill sets into a client's environment. This mix of knowledge provides an integrated view beyond ERP to connect data in more meaningful ways.
Along with an end to end view of the IT ecosystem to drive efficiency, effectiveness and control for our clients.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing SAP Security and GRC solution provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges across multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industrial Products, Retail and Consumer, and Utilities.
Our SAP professionals help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs and helps clients use SAP solutions to solve their business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and/or other business field of study.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of one or more SAP modules and success as a functional team member in consulting, designing, implementing and contributing SAP application-based solutions, including:
- Assisting clients with the implementation and support of SAP based solutions and improving business processes;
- Understanding the common issues facing clients in the financial services industry (e.g., banking, insurance and/or investment management) or clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities); and,
- Participating in proposal development efforts.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success assisting with technical efforts on client consulting engagements with one or more SAP application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting development and business processes in an SAP environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying SAP technical solutions, especially RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues; and,
- Performing as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.