Investment Banking Senior Manager/SVP
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deloitte Services LP - Global
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
Investment Banking Senior Manager/SVP
Corporate Finance Senior Manager
Are you looking to capitalize on your finance skills Our Corporate Finance practice operates through Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC* (DCF), a registered broker dealer. We offer sophisticated investment banking services to companies of various sizes -large corporations pursuing middle-market deals and mid-sized companies engaged in "life event" transactions. We are seeking investment banking professionals to successfully support and complete domestic and international merger and acquisition transactions.
Work you'll do
As an expert in corporate finance you will advise clients on a variety of matters:
• Advise strategic and financial buyers on mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures
• Provide objective advice to assist a wide range of public, private and institutional borrowers across the full spectrum of capital markets
• Become an expert in strategic advice on optimizing capital structure, analysis of capital market alternatives and available sources of finance, and execution of multi-faceted balance sheet restructurings and financing plans.
• Advise on a variety of corporate development strategic options, including M&A and IPO advisory support, prioritizing shareholder objectives, enhancing corporate finance capabilities, and understanding current market valuation and paths to potential liquidity
• Render a judgement regarding the fairness from a financial point of view of the consideration to be received by a stockholder, relative to industry and market conditions, in a corporate transaction
• Assisting public entities and investor consortiums in developing, analyzing, and structuring public-private partnerships with respect to the financing and development of new and existing infrastructure assets.
Advise sellers on the sale or divestiture of all or part of a business
An in-depth understanding of the M&A landscape, market experience, and access to our global network of advisors means we have the capabilities to help clients confidently pursue strategic transactions in both domestic and global markets - this includes managing the entire M&A lifecycle. Working with our clients to develop growth strategies based on their organizational goals, our services are designed to help clients be prepared to capitalize on opportunities during the merger, acquisition or divestiture process. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Mergers and Acquisition practice.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8+ years of buy-side and/or sell-side experience in investment banking
• Willingness and ability to accommodate travel, 40-60%
• Ability to obtain and maintain requisite FINRA licenses and registrations
• MBA and/or JD
• ASA, CPA and/or CFA
• Bulge bracket investment banking experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
Requisition code: E18CHAFSMRKC002-FRTR