Senior .NET Software Engineer
- $80,000 - $150,000
- Chicago, IL, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cortland Capital Market Services
- 06 déc. 17 2017-12-06
Cortland Capital is looking for a very high level C# developer to become part of a growing software engineering team that is developing internal software that is top priority for the future of our organization. Please review the job description below and we look forward to speaking to you about this opening.
The Senior Software Engineer is a unique opportunity for a skilled and career-minded software engineer with experience in the latest Microsoft technologies to support our proprietary in-house and vendor-licensed applications. The position will support our Securitization Services and Syndicated Loan Administration operations platform. This is a highly versatile role encompassing a number of responsibilities including programming new features, requirements gathering supporting production issues, becoming an expert on both in-house and vendor-based applications and frequent client-facing both with internal Cortland users and external clients. Communications skills are emphasized in this role.
The position offers a high degree of autonomy and ownership of responsibilities in a high-performing, team-oriented, collaborative technology culture focused on developing solutions for our fast growing business. We value highly intelligent self-starters that can operate with confidence and little direction. Solid organizational skills are essential in this role.
Experience, Education and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of professional software development experience; financial technology preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable engaging business uses and clients and ability to lead meetings
- Strong academic background and excellent critical thinking skills
- Defining product requirements and creating high-level architectural specifications
- Experience leading system and software design and development
- Highly analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Experienced designing and developing efficient, complex modules or programs
- Experienced coordinating systems analysis, systems development and implementation activities to ensure customer requirements are met
- Bilingual fluency in speaking and reading Mandarin Chinese and English is a plus
Direct experience, knowledge or familiarity with the following is preferred:
- WPF/MVVM, Windows Forms or similar interface design tools
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server (Complicated Joins, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions)
Cortland values intellectually curious professionals who are interested in aggressively learning and sharing new concepts and skills collegially and independently. Salary is based on experience, skill level and education for the target position.
Cortland Capital Market Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.