FRTB Project Manager, VP
Who we are looking for
The Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB), is a set of proposals by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision for a new market risk -related capital requirements for banks. Finance Risk Infrastructure Business Solutions (FRIBS) is looking for seasoned Project Manager, who has experience with market risk, FRTB and Basel reporting requirements (commonly referred to as Basel V). Successful applicants will be meticulous, highly personable and a great mentor and leader. This role will focus on leading a large change management program. This role focuses on end to end delivery of FRTB changes needed across business process, technology and operations to meet the regulatory mandates. FRIBS give you the prospect of working on high-visibility projects in a collaborative environment with significant opportunities for industry exposure and career development in both the Finance and Risk spaces. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As FRTB Global Implementation Project Manager, VP you will
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Leading the change management end to end FRTB program, focused on the front-to-back redesign of our platform for calculating market risk
- Project scoping, planning and RAID management
- Contributing to the delivery of initiatives based around responding to newly published Basel Committee FRTB rules
- Working with and supporting a team providing in depth analysis of legal and regulatory materials
- Co-ordinating across multiple internal departments and teams
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Bring previous knowledge of leading technical projects to the table
- Other duties as required which fall within the scope and remit of the role
About State Street What we do.
- Strong educational background - Degree (Masters would be an advantage)
- 10+ years Project Management experience in banking or financial services (or consulting firm within the investment banking space)
- Strong knowledge of Market & Credit Risk
- Experience leading workstreams/teams
- History of working on technical projects, understanding technical limitations and issues that can arise
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers