- $90,000 + Bonus
- Boston, MA, États-Unis Boston MA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- EC1 Partners
- 06 juin 18 2018-06-06
We are working with a leading global financial technology company. Their Enterprise Data Management team is looking for an Implementation Associate.
The implementation associate will be responsible for providing a range of services to deliver the EDM product suite through consultation with internal and external clients. A good mix of technical competency, business/data expertise and project management skills are required. While the employee will be based out of the Boston/Cambridge office, the role will be one that is on-site with clients Monday through Friday thus involving travel within the NA region. Projects can last between five to eight months on average.
- Candidates should be university degree level educated or equivalent
- Proven track record of software implementation experience or operations background
- Understanding of Capital Markets products/operations
- Domain understanding especially in area of Securities, Portfolio Accounting, Fund Accounting and Prime Brokerage.
Understanding of relational databases (SQL/Oracle), data mining, data warehousing and data modelling concepts.