Lead Systems Analyst
- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 17 déc. 17 2017-12-17
Lead Systems Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
This role is a Lead role within Wellington Management's Investor Portfolio and Technology group and will be focused around building out our research platforms across all asset classes and data analytics capability. This will be a strategic and tactical role acting as the liaison between our research teams, investment boutiques, and UX teams to contribute to the design of a new platform. This role will act as a product manager for a variety of net new initiatives across the Investor Portfolio and Technology team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced analyst to join a strong, collaborative team in a role focusing on analysis with leadership and advancement opportunities supporting portfolio analysis applications. The individual will be responsible for requirements, systems analysis, testing, and project management.
This position requires a high level of direct interaction with investors and business users and excellent communication and delivery skills. This individual must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work on a variety of assignments with people at all levels of the organization.
• Interact directly with business partners at all levels of the organization to define, analyze and document requirements, as well as set priorities, Act as a champion for the needs of the business partners and a trusted advisor
• Develop a strong partnership with the delivery team to ensure on time, scalable and high quality business solutions
• Provide input into system design to help the programming teams define effort and implementation schedules
• Ensure quality of product by enforcing high standards in testing and building audit/validation controls
• Act as an escalation point person for support issues that require detailed analysis and management
• Provide regular status reporting and issue tracking
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Finance or related subject
• 7+ years technical business analysis or systems analysis experience in asset management industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail
• Strong client relationship skills and proven ability to build consensus with forward thinking, strategic mindset. Experience working directly with business partners to understand their needs and deliver solutions that meet those needs.
• Experience writing requirements, functional specifications, use cases, and test plans
• Change agent, creative, innovative and focused on continuous improvements
• Analytical and problem solving skills in buy-side investment management systems and data technologies.
• Understanding of financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, swaps, options, futures, forwards, derivatives and FX.
• Experience with advanced investment data concepts such as holdings, transactions, security master, analytics, and performance.
• Detailed knowledge and experience of investors workflows in areas of research/valuation, analysis and portfolio construction
• High attention to detail and strong commitment to delivering quality, professional work is absolutely essential for this position.
• Hands-on knowledge of SQL and relational database technology
• Business Intelligence tools experiences preferred (I.e. Tableau, Spotfire, Microstrategy)
• Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced, business-critical environment.
• CFA Institute Claritas Certificate, CFA Charter or progress towards one considered an asset
Lead Systems Analyst
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .