- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 20 janv. 18 2018-01-20
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
As part of Wellington Management's Global Relationship Group, the US FIG Marketing Specialist will work with the firm's mutual fund clients to develop and execute a sales and marketing support strategy. This involves developing a deep understanding and familiarity of each client's product line-up and sales capabilities, the industry distribution channels and key firms, and the competitive landscape of the US retail fund industry. On occasion, travel to visit clients and key distribution firms may be required.
The US FIG Marketing Specialist will serve as the primary relationship contact for key sales and marketing personnel at mutual fund clients. He/she will be responsible for working with clients to identify sales priorities and develop and execute a strategy to drive client sales which includes:
- Targeted engagement with financial advisors, consultants and research analysts at various distribution firms
- Fund messaging & training for clients' sales organization
- Competitive analysis and positioning
- Creation of customized investment content such as videos and brochures
- Development and approval of client marketing materials
The US FIG Marketing Specialist will act as a project manager internally to connect various resources across portfolio management, product management, compliance and marketing in supporting and servicing client sales efforts. In addition, this person will serve as an expert internally on mutual fund cash flow trends and competitive landscape and will work closely with members of the relationship management team to provide competitive insights for new product development and defense of at risk assets.
We seek the following professional and personal qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent project management capabilities
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Sound business judgment
- Solid investment knowledge of the global capital markets, investment styles, and instruments
- Ability to work effectively within team environment and a willingness to "pitch in" when necessary
- Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of activity under tight deadlines; exhibit grace under pressure
- Direct mutual fund industry experience with strong retail sales and marketing experience would be an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of investment products a plus
- Experience with mutual fund industry and systems such as Lipper, Morningstar, and SimFund a plus, but not required
- Progress towards MBA and/or CFA designation or equivalent advance degree preferred
- A minimum of five years of industry related experience is preferred
Channel Marketing Services
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .