- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
As a member of the Legal and Compliance Group, the Regulatory Analyst will work closely with a team of other Regulatory Analysts, lawyers and compliance personnel in providing advice and support to various internal business teams on legal and regulatory matters.
With the guidance of an attorney, provide advice to Wellington Management's private funds, including hedge funds, offshore funds, and bank maintained collective trusts. The position's primary responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Develop expertise in legal and regulatory issues related to the Wellington Management Funds and serve as the primary point of contact for internal business teams seeking legal and regulatory support;
- Launch new private funds (in various forms domiciled in various jurisdictions);
- Negotiate distribution agreements, coordinate fund registration, and other ongoing support for fund distribution arrangements in Latin America and globally;
- Maintain existing funds (including disclosure documentation, service provider documentation, and onboarding issues);
- Synthesize and organize information and create reference tools for ongoing use by the Regulatory Analyst team; and
- Collaborate with other Regulatory Analysts, lawyers and compliance personnel located in Boston, London and Hong Kong on various projects and assignments.
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work well with and instill confidence in colleagues, clients, and service providers at various levels of seniority;
- A strategic thinker comfortable taking ownership and applying judgment and capable of recognizing issues that require escalation;
- Solution oriented with strong analytical skills and the appropriate level of skepticism and curiosity;
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple initiatives with competing priorities in a sometimes high pressure environment;
- A team-oriented approach to completing assignments and a willingness to provide support to other teams during peak periods;
- Flexibility to adapt to the evolving needs of the team and a desire to develop new skills, assume additional responsibilities, and step out of your comfort zone;
- Proficient in use of MS Word and Excel with the ability to learn various internal and external systems and databases that support the Legal and Compliance Group;
- Prior experience working in a compliance, legal and/or regulatory role at an asset manager; and
- Familiarity with the rules and regulations governing the asset management business, global capital markets, and fund sponsors, as well as an understanding of fiduciary principles preferred.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .