Senior Technology PM – Compliance Team Lead
- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MFS Investment Management
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
Working directly with the Program Manager in GIT (Global Information Technology), the Senior Project Manager will lead and manage the Compliance and Legal department technology discretionary project portfolio as the Lead Business Analyst and Project Manager. The person will build solid relationships with department leaders to build and execute on their multi-technology roadmap. The Senior Project Manager will leverage their deep asset management and compliance knowledge to deliver complete business solutions that align with the strategic vision and corporate goals of MFS.
- Partner with senior Compliance, Legal and Risk leaders to create roadmap and execute on the multi-year technology roadmap
- Build strong relationships with business divisions and departments across MFS globally
- Be the Lead Business Analyst and subject-matter-expert for the Compliance, Legal and Risk technology solutions
- Further the business goals of MFS through the direct management and execution of best-in-class projects/solutions for MFS leveraging Agile practices
- Drive Agile adoption on portfolio execution and communicate results to enable a learning environment
- Manage Project Managers, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts working on Compliance, Legal and Risk technology projects
- Provide project management, prioritization, direction, and leadership to team members in order to accomplish defined project deliverables
- Identify technology delivery best practices and incorporate within the portfolio project teams
- Create effective communications for senior management on portfolio progress.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Master’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Ten or more (10+) years of related project management experience within the asset management compliance industry.
- Previous Business Analysis experience required. Serve as a subject matter expert in the fields of Compliance, Legal and Risk technology solutions.
- Deep understanding of the Investment management processes required. Understanding of Compliance processes preferred.
- Experience managing and mentoring small teams required.
- Practical experience leading projects through all phases of delivery.
- 2+ years Agile experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Financial skills to manage project's operating and capital budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the field of Project Management, maintaining a solid understanding of the field and its related technologies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, Scrum Master or Product Owner Certifications preferred