- Marlborough, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 23 oct. 17 2017-10-23
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Investor and Portfolio Services team is responsible for enabling Wellington's Investment teams. The team plays a critical role in our firm's success by providing innovative solutions for highly complex and critical investment decision-making process.
• Work with development team to deliver solutions for improving the investment workflow.
• Interact with Systems Analysts and Investment professionals at all levels of the organization to proactively identify opportunities for new/improved systems to improve the investment process.
• Provide implementation of business process improvements involving (but not limited to) interactive data, investment process efficiency, and simplifying investor work flow.
• 3+ years of experience as a software developer supporting complex application development life cycles
• Excellent command of Java technologies including standard java frameworks and libraries including Spring, JAXB, Jersey, Jackson, Apache Commons, etc.
• Strong understanding of REST web services and web sockets
• Knowledge of iOS technologies is a strong plus
• Solid high-level understanding of current technology landscape including the current players in UI, mobile, the cloud, databases, big data, caching, and security
• Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
• Working knowledge of SQL and SQL performance tuning. Direct experience with Oracle is a plus.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services is a strong plus.
• Must be comfortable with test driven development, continuous integration, and agile development methodologies.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, engineering, sciences, or related field.
• Experience in Financial Industry is preferred
• Strong understanding of Equity, Fixed Income, and Derivative Instruments is desirable
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .