- Needham, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Santander Bank, N.A.
- 22 sept. 17
As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
The Financial Consultant is responsible for identifying needs, understanding client objectives, and making appropriate investment/insurance recommendations consistent with compliance standards in an effort to achieve sales results and long term client satisfaction.
• Achieve and exceed both individual and branch related sales and revenue goals as defined on a quarterly basis.
• Maintain compliance with all applicable bank, broker/dealer, State and Federal regulations associated with the sale of investment and insurance products including Santander Policy Statement governing the sale of uninsured products.
• When appropriate, provide leads to branch personnel for the sale of other bank products and services such as deposit accounts and loans.
• Attend and actively participate in sales meetings, training initiatives, and planning sessions related to the development and growth of the program
• Develop and execute quarterly business development plans in accordance with sales management's objectives surrounding the marketing and promotion of investment products and services.
• Maintain records, master operational procedures and provide sales and activity reports per management's request in a timely and efficient manner.
• Create strong internal and external relationships in an effort to develop referral sources and meet appointment objectives.
• Maintain required professional training and license requirements, including knowledge of FINRA compliance, FDIC compliance, the Bank's uninsured Products Policy Statement and all applicable state and federal regulations.
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
• Experience providing investment guidance and advice to clients.
• Must be able to demonstrate a superior record of sales achievement while maintaining high ethical standards.
• Degrees such as an MBA, CFP, CHLU or CHFC preferred.
• Between 3 - 5 years of experience.
• NASD licenses 7 and 66, or 7 and 63 and 65 as well as appropriate state insurance licenses required.
• Ability to effectively communicate and coach while responding to all customer inquiries in an efficient manner.
• Superior sales skills and have a command of all aspects of investment and insurance products including mutual funds and annuities.
• Thorough understanding of economic principles and compliance standards.