Senior Manager - M&A Tax
- USD130000 - USD180000 per annum
- Ironton, MN, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pure Search
- 13 sept. 17
Our client is a global leader in their field, seeking the expertise of an M&A Tax Specialist.
Our client is a global leader in the medical technology space. They are seeking the expertise of an M&A tax specialist to join the M&A Tax team reporting into the Senior Director.
- Project management of the worldwide tax issues for various acquisitions and divestitures for the Corporate Group and the 4 business groups.
- Manage the tax strategy for the Group's third-party acquisitions, divestitures and minority investments
- Work with the Senior Director of Tax Audit's & Controversy and project manage work associated with Audits
- Work with the Business Unit's Planning Group on 3rd party strategic joint ventures as well as help lead integration of acquisitions
- You will be the subject matter expert in the M&A Tax Technical area and should have in depth knowledge and experience in M&A tax due diligence, modelling of tax attributes, legal entity structuring tax experience (domestic and international) involving acquisition structuring and integration structuring, reviewing acquisition and divestiture contracts for Tax representations, warranties, covenants, indemnifications and escrows, as well as strong technical skills in Subchapter C.
Candidates with CPA and LLM or JD are highly desirable.
For more detail on the salary, package and opportunity please get in touch today!