Sr Product Specialist - Card & Rewards
Provides support in the development or maintenance of the credit card and rewards products by conducting detailed research and analysis of industry and competitor landscape.
Completes analysis which is used to make recommendations to improve product features, service, sales, marketing, processes, policies and procedures.
Creates, maintains and modifies tools used for analysis and support of product research.
Supports product line on projects, initiatives, marketing and sales. Responsibilities
• Completes analysis and makes research-based recommendations to improve product features, service, sales, marketing, processes, policies and procedures.
• Provides support in the development or maintenance of credit card and rewards products by working across the organization.
• Actively identifies opportunities to recommend, develop and build competitor analysis capabilities for the organization.
• Responsible for the execution of strategies that drive portfolio performance.
• Established and maintain key vendor/partner relationship. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors Degree.
• 2+ years relevant credit card and/or loyalty program management experience.
• 2+ years relevant relationship management experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills using data to identify trends and issues and potential ways to solve the issue. Preferred Qualifications
• Project management experience preferred.