- Philadelphia, MS, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Buyside
- 11 janv. 18
Senior Manager, Investments Compliance Head, Global Investment Manager, Philadelphia, PA
- Lieu de travail : Philadelphia, MS, États-Unis
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
My client is a global asset manager seeking an experienced compliance professional to head up the Investments Compliance team. The role has management responsibilities focused on 3-4 direct reports (compliance analysts) and will be based in the Philadelphia area.Ideally, this individual will have a strong risk management background and experience working within market or credit risk. Experience within trading, trading operations, or working within investment compliance on a trading floor would be preferred as well. The candidate will work closely with traders, portfolio managers, operations, IT, and client services. An essential part of the role will be developing the team and the strategy behind implementing Blackrock’s Aladdin system.
The role will be responsible for managing the investment compliance function, and will monitor investment guidelines and any breaches or incidents. Client presentations, onboarding, and due diligence will be another facet of the role as well. Also, the involvement in IT projects is expected with a focus on the Aladdin implementation.
- Knowledge of financial markets across multiple asset classes and business oriented mindset
- Market and/or credit risk experience
- Strong decision-making skills and leadership experience
- Previous experience as a senior member of an investment guideline, portfolio management, trading, or risk team
- Familiarity with investment systems, i.e. Bloomberg, Aladdin, etc.
- Microsoft Office Skills and SQL database experience
- BA/BS Degree, Advanced degrees preferred
KEYWORDS: COMPLIANCE; RISK MANAGEMENT; INVESTMENTS; INVESTMENTS COMPLIANCE; FINANCIAL MARKETS; BLACKROCK; ALADDIN; TRADING; PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT; PHILADELPHIA; PENNSYLVANIA; IT; REGULATORY COMPLIANCE; INVESTMENT GUIDELINE; ROOT CAUSE; FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY; MARKET RISK; CREDIT RISK; OPERATIONS; QUANTITATIVE; MBA; JD; ASSET MANAGEMENT; INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT; LEADERSHIP; SQL