Cnslt - Apps Prog
- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis Charlotte NC US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Corporation
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
Cnslt - Apps Prog
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
Position summary and key responsibilities:
- Operational and client support for a transfer application (both business-to-person transfers and person-to-person transfers). Daily duties include: monitoring file processing, investigation into issues, answering client questions, and monitoring report generation and transfer. Other duties include: statistical analysis for business partners, assisting in client onboarding (which includes explanation of the service's features, file format verification, and some configuration), client communication for outages, tracking of issue resolution, and some reporting. The team also assists with account settlement research and resolution. Customer focus is key for our team. May require some off-hours work, including weekends and evenings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL (Oracle mainly) - ability to write complex queries
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to read and understand application logs
- Friendly customer service attitude with good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Clear presentation of data for technical and non-technical audiences
- Task organization and persistence
- Analytical thinking
- Splunk, Sharepoint design, UNIX, and accounting experience.
- Self-starter and fast learner
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: