Enterprise Lean Agile Coach
- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis Charlotte NC US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Corporation
- 24 juin 18 2018-06-24
Enterprise Lean Agile Coach
- Develops target roles, skills and organization design in support of agile and digital transitions. Requires hands on experience with redesign of organizations transitioning to agile/digital.
- Train leaders at all levels of the company to be change agents. The Lean Agile Enterprise Coach works with executive leaders that span the organization to the portfolio level providing guidance around facilitating and leading a lean agile transformation as well as providing consultation around organizational lean agile practices/processes.
- Works with executive leadership on enterprise strategy formulation and execution, providing direction and guidance in leadership participation in the transformation process from establishing intake processes and addressing broader areas of change management.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of the lean agile framework to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Is clearly recognized as an enterprise lean agile expert by peers. Typically requires 7-10 years of lean agile and/or applicable enterprise level coaching experience
- The Enterprise Lean Agile Coach is an Individual Contributor that coordinates and coaches executive leaders across an organization within the framework of agile methodology, specific to scrum, lean and Kanban.
- Responsible for providing knowledge and expertise around enterprise lean agile processes while coaching leadership roles in the organization to successfully lead and manage concepts at the enterprise level.
- Will partner with executive sponsors and leadership in constructing the foundation necessary for transforming an organization to Lean Agile SDLC.
- Aims to both transfer their knowledge and enthuse leaders to try new approaches and techniques.
- Works closely with: Epic Kanban management, business value stream mapping, investment theme prioritization and governance as well as insight into Continuous Integration/Continuous Development, DevOps and automation.
- Extensive knowledge of Lean Agile SDLC processes and deliverables
- Ability to lead discussions with agile transformation executives and CIO's on relevant topics
- Willingness to facilitate training and empower resources to teach others (Train the Trainer), as needed
- Working knowledge of Quality Center/ Application Lifecycle Management
- Working knowledge of Agile Central (Rally)
- Experience in developing and delivering training
- 7+ years of experience in technology and working in an agile environment at all levels of management
- Agile coach certified or PMI-ACP (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner)
- Scaled agile coach certified
- Scrum master certified or equivalent experience
- Experience in coaching and training at the enterprise level of management
- Experience in enterprise level transformation that include but are not limited to:
- Guiding enterprise level leaders and change agents in the formulation of transformation strategies that include structure, governance as well as lean agile metrics and tools
- Enterprise level budget/investment prioritization and intake processes specific to lean agile framework
- Identifying, establishing and executing enterprise business drivers
- Organizational finance base lining, assisting organizations with cost base lining and depicting cost saves
- Enterprise intake and governance models
- Business value stream mapping
- Epic Kanban systems and backlogs
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: