L2 Application Support - Fixed Income
- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis Charlotte NC US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 06 avr. 18 2018-04-06
Synechron Inc., on behalf of its large financial client, is seeking an Application Support Specialist (L2) with Fixed Income experience to join us a long-term project with our large financial client in Charlotte, NC.
• Resolve application specific (functional) user queries and production incidents, with a focus on Problem Management techniques in order to establish root cause.
• Make recommendations on how to permanently resolve re-occurring incidents and see through to implementation.
• Document support activities, which include support tasks and outages, procedures
• Support projects including deployments, disaster recovery exercises and migrations.
• Co-ordinate incidents with the internal Application Development, Quality Assurance and Technology infrastructure teams.
• 5-10 years of experience
• Domain knowledge of banking sector/Capital Markets- specific to front office/middle office work
• Ability to create and maintain effective relationships and to facilitate action from technical resources using a collaborative approach.
• A proven track record in root cause analysis and experience in the use of root cause analysis and problem solving techniques and tool.
• Experience of databases e.g. SQL, Oracle etc
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with demonstrative experience in building relationships across an organization in order to achieve goals.
• Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field, or work related experience in the IT field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Java, XML,SQL
• Strong UNIX/LINUX knowledge
• UNIX shell scripting and/or Perl
• Experience with Oracle, SQL, Stored procedures/views