PRODUCT MANAGER 3
- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo US
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
PRODUCT MANAGER 3
You've got the passion. You've got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you'll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Retirement is a top retirement provider to institutional customers across the U.S. Wells Fargo ranks second in annuity distribution, sixth in IRA assets, and eighth in retirement recordkeeping. The company also administers custody assets, provides investments, and executive benefits to institutional clients.
This leadership role resides in Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust (IRT) on the IRT Product team which is responsible for the strategic development and ongoing management of products in support of Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit, Nonqualified and Trust & Custody markets.
Specifically, this senior leader will oversee the Defined Contribution product set with responsibility for assessing the competitive position of our product set in the market, identifying and making the business case for enhancement opportunities and ensuring that existing products remain competitive and meet current risk and regulatory requirements. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in collaborating with multiple business partners, including client-facing Sales and Relationship Management teams, and internal Operations, Client Service, Participant Services, Digital, Legal/Risk/Compliance, Finance and Product Positioning/Communications and Marketing partners.
This position reports to the DC, DB, NQ, Trust and Custody Product leader and joins a team of 9 business professionals. The position is currently an individual contributor role.
The Defined Contribution Product Manager will have direct responsibility for the following:
- Assessment of current market trends and product implications in light of IRT strategy and vision
- Evaluation of current product set and development of recommendations to ensure a competitive offering
- Partnership with internal operations and service teams to identify continuous improvement opportunities in the overall functioning of existing products
- Partnership with key business functions to deliver compelling product positioning and messaging in RFP's, sales/marketing materials and communications with existing clients
- Partnership with the Digital Product team for presentation of DC product features through the digital channel
- Management of selected vendor relationships
- Other responsibilities and team leadership may be added based on business need and candidate experience
This collaborative leader must be capable of providing both strategic thought leadership and the ability to execute tactical initiatives. The role demands a persuasive, effective communicator who will influence senior management across multiple functions within the business line. This position requires strong consulting and relationship management skills. A key differentiator will be the ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, matrixed environment with diverse teams. The role requires a passion for being the product champion, the ability to deliver a business case to secure management and funding commitments, and resilience in overseeing longer-term initiatives balanced with short-term urgent priorities. A successful candidate will bring a personal desire for accountability and positive change.
- 5+ years of product management experience, product development experience, or a combination of both
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Financial services experience, preferably in an Institutional Retirement related business
- Proven ability to make tough decisions, accept challenging assignments, partner and overcome obstacles to deliver results
- A natural orientation toward delving deeper to identify and propose new solutions
- Drive to seek deep knowledge of clients' needs, desired outcomes and day-to-day objectives and proven ability to support and leverage these while developing and advancing longer term strategies
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain strong interpersonal relationships and a highly effective network at all levels of the organization
- Capability to become a trusted advisor to senior leaders, supporting, enabling and enhancing their direction and targeted results
- Track record of follow through on proposed initiatives from approval through implementation; demonstrated ability to leverage or be an effective direct member of delivery teams as the situation requires
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to develop and deliver persuasive presentations; faculty for guiding discussions at an executive level and presenting findings that drive decision-making
- Client facing relationship management and/or sales experience with institutional clients
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo brand and prior Wells Fargo product experience a plus
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.