SWIFT Messaging - Administrator
- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 26 sept. 17 2017-09-26
About Synechron Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India. Synechron Inc., on behalf a global financial institution, is looking for a SWIFT Messaging - Administrator. This role is long-term and based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Perform various application software installation, configuration changes and configure plug-in software. Monitors system performance and capacity.
- Monitor system and application changes that have a direct or indirect impact upon SWIFT Services. Forecasts system demands and collaborates with the SWIFT Technical support team to recommend expansion and reconfiguration.
- Create or update documentation related to the activity performed (design document, maintenance procedure, troubleshooting document,…). Communicate changes/upgrades to all customers. May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff. Follow change and problem management policies.
- Troubleshoots problems and takes appropriate corrective action and or interacts with other teams within SWIFT Technology Services, the development team, other Technology teams or external vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions. As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems, including carrying an on call pager in a team rotation, which may require non-standard hours occasionally.
- Experience with SWIFT Alliance line of product is necessary.
- Experience with implementing SWIFT services (SWIFTNet, FIN, Interact and FileAct)
- Experience with IT projects
- Knowledge of basic computing principals, security protocols and methods
- Working knowledge of UNIX (Linux) as a user
- Understanding of networking protocols, basic firewall rules
- Knowledge of MT/MX messages
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Experience with SWIFTNet Browse
- Knowledge of traffic modelization and statistical analysis is a plus