Tech Relationship Manager 2
- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo US
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
Tech Relationship Manager 2
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk areas including credit risk, operational risk, market risk, strategic risk, and compliance risk. Corporate Risk strives to ensure that all Wells Fargo corporate functions and lines of business soundly manage risk, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and offer products and services that meet the needs of our customers. The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, Corporate Risk provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Enterprise Information Security (EIS) is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization. Wells Fargo views information security as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects our infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. Our vision is to provide Wells Fargo with world-leading cyber security risk management.
This newly created role will collaborate with the Technology Relationship Manager for Canada and Latin America regions and the Information Security Leader(s) aligned to this group. This positon will establish relationships with business, technology and risk partners while ensuring that information security risks are appropriately identified and managed.
The Technology Risk Manager 2 for Canada and Latin America regions will work closely with the Technology Relationship Manager and aligned International ISLs to ensure that information security risks are identified, discussed, dispositioned, appropriately mitigated or escalated for further review.
- Responsible for providing information security expertise and proactive risk-based solutions to aligned business and/or applicable teams that report to aligned Information Security Leader (ISL) so that information security risks are addressed in a timely manner.
- Works closely with the Regional Risk Officer teams to proactively identify needed security practices within the business.
- Provides technical understanding of existing and emerging information security risks.
- Assists with the monitoring, reporting and tracking of EIS programs within the business.
- Provides regional and business views to aligned Information Security Leaders (ISL).
- Evaluates the appropriateness of policy exceptions and risk acceptances.
- Assists the aligned ISL with providing strategic-level consultation to managers and stakeholders regarding long and short range information security risk/requirements.
- Recommends innovations that anticipate future directions of both the business, Information Technology and Information Security.
- Understand the regional local regulatory requirements and how these regulations impact Information Security risk within the region.
- The candidate may needs to provide coverage / support for other regions in different time zones.
- The candidate will need coordinate vulnerability assessments and provide oversight in LOBs 3rd party IS assessments for the region.
- The candidate may be required to facilitate IS Training and Awareness for the region.
Preferred Location: Charlotte, Florida, in addition this role requires the individual to be flexible to telecommute. Any location within the domestic United States may be considered depending on applicant experience
- Note: We have 2 open positions, one supporting our Canadian Region and one supporting our Latin American regions. The position supporting our Latin American regions will interact with Latin American partners via speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English.
- 5+ years of technology delivery and relationship management experience with a client organization
- 5+ years of information security experience
- Relationship management experience delivering technology services between one or more internal technology organizations and medium-sized internal lines of business
- 6+ years of Information Security Frameworks and standards (FFIEC, NIST, ISO) experience
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment procedures, risk mitigation or remediation
- Ability to manage large complex cross-matrix organization that includes: multiple business, technology and risk disciplines with direct leadership; the development of the strategy for information security; and implementation of roadmaps for the Enterprise
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Ability to synthesize data to form a story and align information to contrast or compare to industry perspective and historical business trends
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Experience working productively in an environment where work processes frequently change
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years of information security risk management program experience with at least half of that time having been spent in the Corporate, Wholesale banking and Operations areas.
- Experience with Wells Fargo's corporate organizational structure, the operational risk processes, and the systems necessary to manage information security risks.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.