UI Java Developer for Compliance IT# 100679
The Core Compliance group within the Corporate Services Technology division is in charge of providing application and tools to Control Room to prevent and detect breaches against non-public material information and regulatory disclosure for position limit monitoring.
The Core Compliance function provides bank-wide support to all regions / divisions in four functional areas that are Control Room (e.g. information barrier), Personal Account Trading / Outside Interests, Large Shareholder Reporting and Conflicts.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly core compliance product and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Embraces an Entrepreneurial Culture
- 4-5 of experience in the field of Backend & UI related technologies
- MS/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related fulltime degree
- Should have in-depth knowledge of
- Server side tools and technologies like Java, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy
- Distributed Caching Framework and the Big Data Ecosystem
- Design Patterns and be able to architect systems end to end with a laser focus on Continuous Code Quality
- Microservices and relevant concepts
- Any of the relational databases with focus on scalability and performance
- Knowledge of the following areas are a good to have
- Reporting tools, such as Tableau/Kibana
- Cloud Foundry or any cloud application platform for developing and deploying enterprise cloud applications
- NoSQL/Graph Databases
For more information visit Technology Careers