- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 mars 19
C++ Developer # 119388
Advanced Execution Services (AES) platform team is seeking a C++ Developer to join its LLDMA development team.
The LLDMA development team is responsible for developing and maintaining Equities low-latency market access gateways for electronic trading platforms in US and Canadian markets. LLDMA gateways are Linux/C++ engines that support numerous communication protocols to dark and lit venues.
You will work closely with business counterparts from LLDMA and Algorithmic Trading desks, various Equities electronic trading development teams to build efficient C++ code for client and venue connection protocols, find opportunities and implement improvements for existing engine latencies, performance tuning as well as to provide development level support to business desks for client and exchange connectivity issues.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 3+ years of experience working in IT using C++14 or higher version.
- You have good understanding of C++ templates and meta-programming techniques is highly desirable.
- A knowledge of relational database and SQL is required for this position
- The job requires that the person has a good understanding of building, running, debugging and troubleshooting C++ applications in Linux environment.
- A knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl and Python is highly desirable.
- You have bachelor degree in computer science or related field is required.
- You will be joining a geographically dispersed team. Good communication skills via phone or video chat tools is a "must-have".
- A knowledge of networking/communication protocols and multi-threading is a big plus for this role.
- An experience in financial markets and electronic trading is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools for building and debugging Visual C++ applications on Windows is a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers .