- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 mars 19
Core Compliance Platform & Applications Support # 119799
The CCS (Core Compliance Services) Platform Management Group is supporting the main global Compliance applications of the Bank and is looking for a talented individual to join our global team as Compliance Applications Support Specialist.
- You will have a meaningful role as Compliance Applications Support Specialist for internal business partners from all areas of the bank and across the world.
- A great opportunity to act at the interface between Investment & Private Banking, Compliance and IT and to provide solutions across different areas.
- A possibility to acquire specialized Compliance and Banking knowledge being embedded in a motivated, dynamic and international team in order to build up your career in the Financial Industry.
- A platform to improve your personal as well as technical skillset.
- The chance to improve processes and tools via interaction with different business partners and user groups.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a bachelor or master's degree or an equivalent education with experience in supporting end users, preferably in a global environment in the finance sector.
- You are a confident and mature personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional languages are an advantage).
- You possess a high level of responsibility, discretion and a very good interpersonal flair with an attention to detail.
- You have good technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products (Experience in Microsoft SharePoint, Access or VBA would be an asset).
- You are a highly self-motivated personality who works independently and learns quickly.