- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 juin 18
Credit Risk Management, Assistant Vice President - Real Estate # 105952
Credit Suisse's Corporate Credit Risk Management (CRM) team in North America partners with key partners throughout the Bank to meet business demands and an evolving regulatory environment in the US. CS is seeking an analyst to support underwriting and ongoing credit monitoring work.
Responsibilities to include:
- You will prepare transaction memos to support CRM decisions and approvals.
- You will be responsible for the interaction with deal teams and Securitized Products Lending regarding CRM follow-ups associated with under-writings and amendments/extensions of credit.
- You will understand and take views on various transactions and transaction structures requiring CRM insight and approval.
- You will assist in building complete, clear and succinct written analysis of credit pages for transactions.
- You will support ongoing portfolio surveillance effort.
- You will be responsible for rationalizing proposed credit and regulatory risk ratings.
- You will process credit authorizations in internal approval system.
- You will be responsible for ad hoc duties as requested by senior team members and CRM management.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Math preferred.
- Solid analytical and writing skills.
- Solid attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work on a team under demanding deadlines.
- Ability to succinctly communicate.
- Capacity for creative thought and independent analysis.
- Solid motivation and ability deliver quality work products with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint highly desirable.
- Some exposure to securitization/structured products desirable.