- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 mars 19
FIX Messaging Developer # 127728
Tech Lead/Architect responsible for delivery of the application components in the TV&C domain within GOSD. You will be expected to:
- Be proficient in Technical stack/tools such as Java, J2EE, Weblogic, JDBC, Spring, Oracle DBMS, RESTful WebServices, XML, JSON, Junit; JIRA, Maven, etc.
- Will be proficient in FIX communication protocol. Manage QuickFix/J FIX engines, FIX sessions, development of FIX based applications
- Proficient in establishing FIX communication infrastructure across corporate firewalls, leased lines, etc.
- Will have the opportunity to participate in establishing, planning and monitoring IT project delivery benchmarks and prioritize work for offshore development team
- Lead or contribute to working groups focusing on various business requirements
- Understand client's requirements at team and sub-department level and translate these requirements into technical designs. Be able to positively influence and drive the technical designs
- Architect, design and develop solutions for portfolio of applications in the respective domain area in the cash securities TV&C space
- Accountable for providing effective estimates (HLE) for IT solutions for relevant applications
- Act as a SME in the respective FIX domain and application landscape
- Address problems of higher complexity, often spanning across multiple components or systems
- Collaborate with globally diverse developers (CS, contractor and external vendors) including leadership of offshore and outsourced development teams regardless of time zones
- Should orchestrate and partly lead design decisions/discussions
- Required to work in a complex and dynamic environment
- Work embedded with well-established vendor team and ensure that key Subject Matter Expertise is retained in CS
- Clearly communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical partners across multiple regions
- Ensure high-quality component-level design and implementation of strategic components through the entire software development process using multiple delivery models
- Drive best practices by planning and conducting code reviews, and incorporate lessons into work practices at the application and sub-department levels
- Plan and conduct successful unit, performance, system, integration and acceptance testing, ensuring applications are able to meet stringent functional and non-functional requirements
- Help provide a stable and robust production environment across key TV&C functions and related production incidents and work closely with the Production Support function within PTG
- Build and drive relationships with key partners across multiple business areas & delivery groups.
- Demonstrate strong communications & partner management skills
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with equivalent experience
- You have a minimum 7-8 years of IT experience. Investment Banking Operations IT background ideal
- You have deep knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- You have 3 or more years of Financial Industry/banking experience
- You are proficient in FIX communication protocol. With experience managing Cameron & QuickFix/J FIX engines, FIX sessions, build FIX network connections, and development of FIX based applications.
For more information visit Technology Careers .