- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 26 mai 18
Financial Analyst - Treasury Product Controller # 111838
Product Control are the Financial Guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities. We fulfill this role through: Ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L, Balance Sheets and analysis. The independent validation of the value of our trading portfolios. Working with the businesses and the new business product groups to evaluate & integrate new products and businesses into our financial environment in a controlled manner. The provision of reliable and meaningful financial information to the business managers, external business partners and other relevant internal constituents.
Individuals within the Line Production Product Control (PC) job family are responsible for executing the Daily, Monthly and Quarterly Production aspects of Product Control's primary role which is the financial guardianship of the Bank's sales and trading activities. They are responsible for ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L and Balance Sheets.
Line Production PC are also responsible for any aspects of inventory valuation and control not covered by dedicated Line Valuation Product Controllers and also for providing input into the development and improvement of strategic systems and implementation and continuous improvement at a local level in terms of process and EUCs.
This Product Controller role is supporting the Treasury Market Execution books. The desk trades numerous products and allocates funding for the firm. Products include: US Government Debt, OTC Derivatives, Repos, FX and other funding products. Treasury Product Control is responsible for formulating and executing liquidity, funding, and capital plans.
The Product Controller will work closely with trade support, technology, financial control and other infrastructure areas to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the trading desks' results including daily P&L reporting, management commentaries, and exception processing.
Other responsibilities may include:
- P&L Validation and Analysis (including clean P&L), Journal Entry and Review
- You will manage key risks such as interest rate and foreign exchange risks
- Monthly and quarterly account ownership reconciliation, book management, legal entity and regulatory reporting and account policy implementation
- You will provide analysis and information in response to ad hoc requests from various areas throughout the firm (e.g. Front Office, Tax, and Regulatory)
- You will assist in executing funding policy and procedures
- You will be providing UAT support for various strategic system roll outs, as well as support for new business initiatives
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Product Controllers ought to be highly attentive to risk and the importance of a strong control environment and show a high attention to detail in all aspects of their work. They should also possess highly developed analytic, interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to develop relationships with their key clients and to understand and address their issues.
- You have 2 to 4 years of financial service, banking or accounting experience including exposure to the aforementioned products
- You have PC skills including advanced Excel, Peoplesoft Financials, and Essbase as well as comfort with manipulation and presentation of financial data
- Are you a team player, dedicated, self starter, who can be dynamic and implement process changes?
- Do you have Accounting background?