- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 juin 18
Jr. Oracle Developer # 106794
We are looking for a highly skilled developer to join our agile squad with a focus on database development and ETL. You will be working as a scrum team member with responsibilities for supporting products within the HRIT department. Our responsibly includes supporting the Human Resources department and our products are used throughout the entire company. This is an opportunity to work with a co-located team with other developers, architects, and analysts.
Core Tasks include:
- Relational database design and development using Oracle PL/SQL or comparable technology.
- You will build scalable, high performance applications.
- You will be analyzing and implementing fixes for Level 3 support tickets.
- Creation and modification of batch processing and scheduled jobs.
- Testing and quality control for any database code.
- Creation of entity relationship diagrams and other database models.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an Oracle PL/SQL experience (1-3 years).
- Are you proficient in relational database design?
- Do you have an experience testing database code?
- Do you have an experience handling multiple initiatives at a time?
- You have ability to accurately forecast work estimates and hit target deadlines.
- Your experience working in an agile work environment is a plus.
- C#.Net experience a plus.
- You have an experience in HRIT a plus.