- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 juin 18
Liquidity Risk Monitoring, AVP # 111892
Treasury & Liquidity Risk is part of the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Division.
- The Liquidity Risk Monitoring Team analyzes and monitors the Americas' liquidity position with respect to the risk appetite framework, and risk controls, at the subsidiary and branch levels.
- The role involves the daily independent review, monitoring, and commentary on the liquidity stress results across a variety of products, and legal entities.
- Your additional responsibilities will include the review, assessment, and monitoring of concentration risk, intercompany activity, intraday liquidity, cash flow forecasting, contingency funding plan, and early warning indicators.
- You will present liquidity risk measurements and metrics to senior management on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis for governance oversight and critical issues.
- You will understand the firms businesses and how those businesses impact the liquidity position of the Americas.
- Your role will involve working with colleagues and subject matter experts within the Businesses, Treasury, Risk and the Reporting teams on both a local and global basis.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have a university degree and 2+ years of relevant work experience in a financial institution or a finance related function?
- Do you have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills?
- Do you have treasury experience with exposure to liquidity risk and/market risk coupled with good financial markets and balance sheet/accounting knowledge is preferable?
- Are you familiar with the Treasury risk related regulatory landscape in the Americas and the applicable rules/regulations?
- You have a dedicated and confident personality with solid interpersonal skills and ability to engage effectively across a wide range of senior partners.
- You have an ability to think independently and present views in an objective and credible manner. You are detailed and deadline oriented, hardworking and have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.