- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 juil. 18
Low Latency Technical Delivery Manager # 105311
Credit Suisse is seeking a Low Latency Technical Delivery Manager to join our team.
- Project Manager with strong familiarity with infrastructure & application development teams to work on, and facilitate Low Latency Electronic Trading Projects.
- The Infrastructure PMO is responsible for defining and driving adoption of program and project management best practices across Infrastructure Technology within a dynamic financial services company.
- Responsible for end to end Program and Project Management activities from project initiation & planning through execution & delivery, status reporting, risk & issue management and client expectation management.
- You will collaborate with the different teams within Infrastructure Technology and Technical Leads for application development teams across the client's technology to deliver solutions on multiple concurrent projects.
- You will be responsible for handling small to large projects through the project's life cycle.
- Will provide regular reporting covering project\program status including major deliverables, risk factors and financials.
- Conducts interim and post-project reviews and conducts quality assurance audits.
- You will identify issues and risks and work with project team to develop mitigation plans and provide timely critical issue.
- Responsible to organize project meetings, track and monitor tasks, breakthroughs, deliverables, risks and issues.
- You will ensure quality of project management work, timely updates, prepare and collect project related artifacts.
- You will handle business partner communication and expectations.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Requires strong Project Management skills, excellent communication skills both oral and written, and prior experience planning, documenting and executing all phases of designing & deploying infrastructure solutions (servers, storage, network).
- Requires deep understanding of infrastructure space, as well as technical infrastructure used at today's electronic trading firms.
- Requires excellent coordination skills.
- Do you have min 6 - 10 years experience supporting agile deployments, or have worked in hands-on BAU infrastructure teams?
- You should preferably have prior exposure to systems used in Electronic Trading. Previous experience working in financial industry is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with clients, provide project updates, build project plans, WBS, etc. a requirement.
- Standard work week may include weekends.
- Do you have enthusiasm, results orientation, self-motivated, client focused and results driven?
- Do you demonstrate experience in running multiple projects to successful conclusion?
- You have shown ability to concurrently handle multiple end-to-end projects.
- You are proficient in MS Project, ServiceNow, Excel and other project management tools is a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers