Recovery and Resolution Plan, Financial Modeling & Forecasting Analyst # 102494
As a member of the Credit Suisse's Recovery and Resolution Plan - Financial Modeling & Forecasting (FMF) team, you will be a key participant in Credit Suisse's Resolution and Recovery Plan (RRP) effort. A Recovery and Resolution Plan or living will is a blueprint for saving or winding down a troubled bank without causing harm to retail depositors or the financial systems, and without relying on public funds. RRPs are a core focus of regulators: FRB, FDIC, the Basel Committee, the Financial Stability Board (FSB), and the G20.
As a RRP Financial Modeling & Forecasting Analyst, you will support the book of work around Resolution Liquidity Execution Need (RLEN) and Resolution Capital Execution Need (RCEN) financial modeling and forecasting, and partner with Finance, Risk, COO, and Front Office subject matter experts to drive delivery of associated supervisory reporting requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- You refine RLEN/RCEN calculation methodology and framework, using existing systems and models
- You define data requirements for calculations required to generate liquidity and capital impacts
- You run models for calculating profit & loss and capital forecasts for each material legal entity (MLE)
- You develop reporting templates for presenting liquidity, profit & loss, balance sheet forecasting, and capital results, and review reports with key CS partners and adjust as necessary
- You support relevant model implementation onto internal Projections Platform (CS ProPL system)
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 3+ years of combined financial services experience in areas of treasury, liquidity and capital management, FP&A, regulatory reporting, and/or systems analysis; investment banking and capital markets experiences are preferred
- A solid analytical mindset, including, ability to analyze specific business problems and propose potential solutions
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of working in teams and collaborating on large projects with multiple stakeholders
- Previous Recovery and Resolution Plan experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Credit Suisse's systems, personnel, and organizational structure; internal candidates highly desired