Release Manager # 102345
The role is for a Release Manager is to enable the releasing of changes into the Production systems. The role covers all types of release including BAU, Out of Cycle, Monthly, Minor, Major, Emergency and Scheduled Functional and Technical Releases.
Main duties are to perform the following activities:
- Release planning
- You will develop and maintain the release notes and go-live plans
- Checking projects have meet the entry criteria for regression testing
- You will perform risk analysis, planning and approvals for late admissions into scheduled releases and for all changes not in a scheduled release.
- You will track the status of releases.
- Submission of release documents and plans
- Management of risks, issues and dependencies for the release
- You will facilitate communication between a number of teams including Project Managers, Analysts, Testers, Production Support, Business Change Control and Developers
- Tracking post go-live issues and performing statistical analysis
- Participating in post release reviews
- Global IT Solution Delivery policies
- Applicable CS Data Management and Process policies
- Issues raised by internal or external audits.
- Release status reports
- Regular communication with offshore development, project, testing and production support teams
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Educated to degree standard, preferably in a numerate subject OR Relevant IT Experience
- You have an excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are an excellent teammate fostering a collaborative and cooperative approach to deliver changes into production
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, HP ALM,Oracle.
- Release Management experience
- Project Management experience
- Change Management experience
- You have knowledge of SQL and databases
- Computer Science or Software Engineering BSc 2ii or higher
- Full life cycle experience, using a structured development methodology
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- You have an experience of Structured Testing
- You have Financial Product knowledge
- You have experience of working in an Investment Bank