Sr Recovery and Resolution Plan, Business Wind down Analyst # 102270
As a member of the Credit Suisse's Recovery and Resolution Plan - Financial Modeling & Forecasting (FMF) team, you will be a key participant in Credit Suisse's Resolution and Recovery Plan (RRP) effort. A Recovery and Resolution Plan or living will is a blueprint for saving or winding down a troubled bank without causing harm to retail depositors or the financial systems, and without relying on public funds. RRPs are a core focus of regulators: FRB, FDIC, the Basel Committee, the Financial Stability Board (FSB), and the G20.
As a RRP FMF Analyst, you will lead the book of work around business wind down financial modeling and forecasting, and partner with Finance, Risk, COO, and Front Office subject matter experts to drive delivery of associated supervisory reporting requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- You collect requirements for unwind assumptions (mostly for derivatives and trading inventory) and design improvements to the process
- You assist the lines of businesses in maintaining market depth assumptions by relying on historical analysis
- You coordinate the collection of unwind assumptions and perform completeness and accuracy controls
- You coordinate the production of methodology and results documentation for balance sheet, revenues and cash flows from unwind activities as well as RRP plan narratives
- You help produce management information (MI) related to portfolio unwind to support review and challenge
- You support model development, model execution, and reporting on an ad hoc basis
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- At least six years of combined financial services experience in areas of treasury, liquidity management, FP&A, regulatory reporting, systems analysis, and/or project management; investment banking and capital markets experiences are preferred
- A solid analytical mindset: ability to analyze specific business problems, propose potential solutions, and participate with confidence in discussions around the most appropriate recommendation
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of working in teams and collaborating on large projects with multiple stakeholders
- Previous Recovery and Resolution Plan experience is a plus