- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 sept. 18
Unified Communications Engineer # 118849
Credit Suisse is currently seeking a candidate that can assess and deliver the standards, tools, processes, monitoring, compliance and reporting to support our efforts in Real-Time Collaboration (Skype/Lync, Symphony). This position requires the candidate to have a deep technical grounding of client and infrastructure components to allow the integration and development of support processes and procedures around evolving and emerging technologies and vendors.
The position works closely with engineering peers in End User Services supporting Microsoft Exchange, Mobility, Voice, Compliance and Citrix/Virtual Desktops. The individual is expected to work with a level of independence & drive topics, syndication and communicate vision on complex topics to all levels.
The role may also expand to providing some level of video conferencing support using Skype for Business as well as Polycom infrastructure and endpoint management.
- Serves as subject matter expert within the Skype for Business client and environment; including voice, video, and IM.
- Performs systems consulting, design and integration functions across multiple Unified Communication and Collaboration products.
- Conducts and leads complex analysis to correct systems, applications, software, and hardware that are not compliant with corporate policy/procedures.
- You will work closely with external vendors on large and multifaceted infrastructure engineering projects.
- Works closely with associated technology groups to understand infrastructure needs during the development and testing processes.
- Applies IT expertise in strategizing how to best develop infrastructure that will allow development and testing processes to be secure and efficient.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the organization's existing client and infrastructure technology and recommends/develops improvements.
- You analyzes trends to recommend and implement upgrades that improve the reliability and efficiency of the IT infrastructure. Contributes to the achievement of Infrastructure Engineering objectives.
- Fourth-tier escalation point for support issues for production environment.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You must have experience with Skype for Business or Lync, Symphony knowledge is a plus.
- You have experience deploying and configuring Lync/Skype for Business clients in a highly virtualized environment.
- Experience with Citrix RealTime Optimization Pack (RTOP) is a plus.
- Your advanced knowledge of Windows PowerShell and scripting (C# knowledge a plus).
- You have broad knowledge of various infrastructure technology architectures including but not limited to: Active Directory/GPO, File Share, Certificates, DLP, SQL, DNS.
- You have overall IT experience in a Client-Server environment, with practical knowledge of distributed, and desktop technologies.
- You have deep understanding of the information security concepts and how they apply to real time communications (Encryption, proxy, firewalls, authentication).
- Solid consulting and communication skills.
- You have advanced written and verbal communication capabilities, ability to influence and successfully collaborate with executive leadership.
For more information visit Technology Careers