Data Governance and Quality Manager
- Basking Ridge, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
The Data Governance and Quality Manager will be responsible for the implementation of Master Data Management and Governance tools. Provide data governance through standards and practices to ensure data access while maintaining data quality, data security and data management.
My client is one of the fastest growing companies and this opportunity will allow you to work alongside senior talented leaders.
- Experience with Data Governance, MDM, change control, quality and security
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse, Governance & Business Intelligence principles for Teradata and Hadoop platforms including HBase, Hive, Elasticsearch, PrestoDB, and Spark
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics industry and best practices
- Bachelor's Degree
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Program management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Communicate effectively with senior leaders across the business
Company provides great pay and benefits and allows you to create your own path to success. Great training program with quick track to promotion opportunities.