Program Manager – Stress Testing
- Cherry Hill, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Bank Group
- 29 nov. 17 2017-11-29
Job Description The Program Manager manages the activities of all Programs/Work streams, projects, and sub projects to make sure the Bank meets regulatory requirements and expectations. The Program Manager is responsible for Quality Assurance for all program deliverables, including standard PMLC documents, data cleansing, regulatory reporting, and all phases of testing. The Program Manager is also responsible for implementation of appropriate oversight and governance activities, programs, and policies specific to the Program within functional areas of TD Bank.
• Manages the day-to-day activities of the PMO including personnel, meetings and deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
• Leads all program office meetings, including regulatory meetings, Steering Committee meetings, Business Sponsor Meetings, and Project Manager meetings.
• Supports the Program Director on the effective challenge process of all the evidence, documentation, and interpretation submitted by the programs/work streams.
• Stays up-to-date on all regulatory requirements and supports the Program Director on the interpretation, training, and education.
• Maintains records and historical archives for all Program Documentation on the SharePoint site.
• Supports and administers the Program SharePoint site.
• Works with the business and other Program Office staff members to compile all of the material requested by regulators in support of our Implementation/Rollout plans and plan updates, and regulatory request letters.
• Develops and maintains tools to facilitate recordkeeping requirements for the Program.
• Supports the Project Management team in the development of reporting, dashboards, and project schedules.
• Participates with other Program Office Staff members in the development of Program Office processes and procedures.
• Manages the update process for Program Office documents.
• Ensures that all relevant TD Bank documentation standards are incorporated into program documents.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics, Business, Mathematics, or Physics; Masters degree preferred
• 5-7 Years of related experience
• Experience in designing and implementing regulatory requirements (Retail, Commercial, Operational, ICAAP, etc)
• Experience with Tier 1 Programs and/or complex projects
• Experience with external regulators, audit and/or compliance
• Experience in Risk Management related activities (credit risk and/or operational risk management, model development and/or validation, portfolio management, enterprise risk management, etc)
• Risk Management Certifications are an asset
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships across the enterprise
• Demonstrated ability to plan, lead, and successfully execute projects
• Experienced team player who enjoys sharing knowledge, experience, and ideas
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide variety of internal and external audiences at different levels in the organization
• Translate complex ideas, issues, or situations into clear, simple, and understandable terms
• Balance the needs of multiple stakeholders to meet the diverse needs of different interest groups
• Recognize unspoken organizational boundaries/limitations
• Experience with the preparation and development of Executive level presentation materials, minutes, and dashboards
• Strong PC skills, including mastery of Microsoft Project, Visio, and PowerPoint
• Excellent process improvement skills. Including the ability to evaluate procedures and recommend improvements
• Excellent analytical skills.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank’s HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.