- Fort Lee, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
* Owns and manages workflow for all new Account on-boards that come into the Account Management team ensuring an average 3 week time to first value. * Develop and optimize account management processes that work for all business operations to remain consistent regarding timelines, resourcing and status *
an enterprise-grade, all-in-one, SaaS cloud platform that empowers sellers to synchronize, optimize & simplify their entire e-commerce operation to 'work smart, sell more'
- Manage assigned projects, involved with client onboard from start to finish, ensuring successful completion against deadlines.
- Provide and maintain projects status and maintain communication with the Account Management team.
- Project quality assurance - testing and review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope
- Scope out requirements against Skubana as-is outlining feature requests and managing the process through fruition.
- Document and outline newly released feature requests.
- Initiates and leads all appropriate project meetings.
- Impressive organizational skills and a reverence for details.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Ability to earn trust and respect in a complex, unstructured environment with loose timelines.
Competitive base salary plus perks!!