Lead Technology Auditor
- Green Knoll, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 23 sept. 17
The Lead Technology Auditor evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over operational and IT activities. This includes managing and executing risk reviews, audits, project assurance reviews, and special projects as part of an audit team, sole contributor or leading a team.
Rapidly growing financial services firm.
- Conduct the risk assessment of IT areas for audit and advisory assistance
- Manage and conduct internal audits to provide assurance regarding the proper functioning of information technology internal controls for infrastructure, network, applications and security
- Determine the scope, objectives and procedures for assigned IT audits, based upon the annual audit plan
- Prepare accurate and well-written internal audit reports summarizing audit observations and recommendations
- Document and review all audit work papers for sufficiency and adequacy in supporting the conclusions reached
- Follow up on corrective actions taken to address reported internal audit observations
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of current Internal Audit practices and techniques
- Assist in training staff and developing presentations to Senior Management and the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee
- Perform other internal audit activities or special projects as requested
- BA/BS in Technology, Information Systems or related field of study.
- Professional audit or information security certifications preferred (CIA, CPA, CISA, CISSP, SANS GIAC, etc.).
- Professional audit certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CPA) and registration/licensing preferred
- 4 - 7 years of experience in performing and leading information technology audits, preferably financial services (i.e., asset management, brokerage, and/or insurance)
Competitive base and target bonus with two retirement plans, medical, dental, vision generous vacation days with flex time and gym on site.