IT Audit Manager
- Hoboken, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 14 oct. 17 2017-10-14
The Internal Audit Manager leads information technology (IT) audits, assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls over critical information systems throughout the Company. The IT Audit Manager will assess the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial reporting, appropriateness of risk management activities, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations. This person will be accountable for contributing to the direction and management of the operations, focus/priorities, and resources of the internal audit function to promote continuous improvement and development while providing assurance over the Company's most significant IT risks.
Global Publishing Company.
The IT Audit Manager will identify and clearly define audit issues, root causes, recommend improved controls and processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Manage and conduct audits in accordance with the departmental audit plan, ad-hoc business requests or ethics hotline phone calls. Such audits may test the adequacy of accounting, operational and technology controls across all functions ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, standards and applicable regulations (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley).
- Plan, research, test, analyze and report audit work and results. Effectively communicate audit results and recommendations to various groups including the Audit Committee, senior management, and department leaders.
- Identify areas in which the company has opportunities to improve. Provide timely follow up on aligned action plans to ensure implementation.
- Develop and utilize data analytics to support audit findings, and develop continuous auditing programs.
- Ensure that audits are completed on a timely basis, in accordance with departmental standards and annual plan.
- Proactively identify profit improvement and cost reduction opportunities through audit procedures, reviewing management controls and operating efficiency ensuring that the company's assets are adequately protected. Particular emphasis should be placed on the use of IT automation and data analytics to achieve objectives.
- Produce well drafted audit reports and present findings to management teams identifying opportunities to improve controls and/or operational processes. Assess their risk and impact and partner with the business stakeholder to align on effective management action plans. Will assist in formulating the annual audit plan and preparing quarterly Audit Committee reporting.
- Maintain good communication with other areas of the company. Resolve conflicts and opinion differences in an effective and productive manner.
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in accounting, information technology or similar field
- Technical knowledge of SAP, BPCS, Epicor, Great Plains preferred
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience within a public company or Big 4 firm
- Good understanding of US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley rules
- Good understanding of business and information technology internal controls
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and cultures
- Proven leadership capabilities with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Base salary with competitive bonus potential, medical, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k match and comfortable work hours.