Technology Audit Manager
- USD120000.00 - USD130000.00 per year
- Hoboken, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 sept. 17
The IT Audit Manager is responsible for planning, executing, leading and managing various IT and integrated audits. This includes being responsible for leading the development of IT audit objectives, scope and audit programs through a risk assessment of the business process being reviewed.
Leading and growing Insurance Firm.
- Plan, support and execute audits, designed to provide assessment of internal control processes and operational performance of the firm's business management systems, whether in conjunction with other audits or on a standalone basis.
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex IT and data systems, prepare and review work papers and reports of the assigned activities and recommended management activities.
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify potential issues/risks.
- Manage IT infrastructure related audits such as:
- Manage ITGC (SOX) audit and coordinate with external auditors.
- Support the integrated audits between IT and Finance & assisting and developing data analysis for operational audits.
- Deliver effective audits, with sound and substantiated findings and agreed-to action plans.
- Communicate effectively with the senior management.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or information technology
- CISA, CIA, or CPA designation
- 8+ years of combined IT Audit experience in public accounting or industry with knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Competitive Package including base, bonus, two retirement plans, generous insurance coverage and on site gym.