Internal Auditor (Quality Assurance)
Job Description: * Perform Audit Planning and Administrative tasks including: information gathering from internal and external parties and information sharing among IADA member/IAD-Head Office; creation of various internal reports and submission in a timely manner; periodical review of audit related policies, procedures and manuals; Support
- Perform Audit Planning and Administrative tasks including: information gathering from internal and external parties and information sharing among IADA member/IAD-Head Office; creation of various internal reports and submission in a timely manner; periodical review of audit related policies, procedures and manuals; Support of annual risk assessments and audit plan creation.
- Perform Independent Quality Assurance tasks including: make a quarterly selection from a population of recently completed audits; verify adherence to specific key IAM processes and controls using the Internal QA Review Sheet; provide a conclusion on the overall review; if any deficiency and/or room for improvement is found, indicate the points in the conclusion section of the Sheet and make recommendations.
- Assist IADA management in satisfying information requests made by supervisory authorities, audit committee members and external auditors.
- As directed by the Manager, facilitate effective communication and coordination with IAD-Head Office.
- Perform other assignments or projects as may be directed by the Manager.
- Holds a Bachelors Degree or equivalent, preferably in a relevant discipline. May also hold an advanced or specialized degree and/or a professional certification (e.g., CPA, CA, CIA, CISA) or license relevant to the profession.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the financial services industry. May possess up to 3 years of work experience relevant to internal or external auditing, bank supervisory examination, or which otherwise provides the knowledge and skills enabling effective performance as Quality Assurance Reviewer as well as Audit Planning Officer in financial services.
- Demonstrates sufficient knowledge and understanding of internal audit principles, practices and techniques, and of the concepts of risk, risk management, internal control and compliance, to execute Quality Assurance Review as well as Audit Planning.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution that offers clients award-winning strategic and creative solutions in corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. We have experts in offices throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Chile. Our operations in the Americas connect our broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities to local markets and the vast global network of our parent company—Mizuho Financial Group.
Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering comprehensive financial and strategic services including private banking and venture capital through its subsidiaries. Based in Japan, the group has over 56,000 professionals working in 920 offices in nearly 40 countries throughout Asia, EMEA, and the Americas. As of March 31, 2016 its total assets were $1.8 trillion.