Business Analyst -Regulatory IT Project implementation experience- MIFID, Dodd Frank, EMIR, Volcker
- North Brunswick, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 12 janv. 18 2018-01-12
Synechron, on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation, is seeking for Business Analyst – with Regulatory Reporting experience in North Brunswick,NJ
• Classic Business Analysis skills (eliciting requirements, dissecting BRD & creating use cases/ functional specifications)
• Strong understanding of Capital Markets
• Background in regulations like EMEA, MIFID etc.
• Understanding of workflows and rule engines, and typical needs of upstream and downstream consumers. Ability to suggest stubs to reduce dependencies on external system for testing.
• Dependable understanding of SQL, XML, HTML. Familiarity with Unix commands
• Understanding of testing lifecycle and experience in test data creation and exposure to tools involved therein. Experience in facilitating UAT and gaining sign-off.
• Strong articulation, liaising and facilitation skills. Ability to get things done.
• Wealth Management Experience with requirements management tools, agile methodology. Excellent written communication skills
• Basic understanding of technologies such as Java, .net, etc.
• Experience with Securities products - Fixed income, Equities, Derivatives