Quality Analyst- Regulatory IT experience(Dodd Frank, MIFID, Volcker,EMIR)
- North Brunswick, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 12 janv. 18 2018-01-12
Synechron Inc is seeking Quality Analysts with Regulatory IT project experience. This role is based in North Brunswick, NJ.
- Must have experience testing backend JAVA and .net UI applications
- SQL experience/knowledge
- QA process & testing knowledge
- Strong Manual testing.
- Automation scripting skills (QTP, Selenium)- preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative area (Computer Science, Management Information Systems)
- Regulatory Reporting.
- Regulatory Regimes - Dodd Frank, Canadian, HKMA, ASIC, EMIR and MIFID regulations
- Regulatory Functional Scope - Transaction Reporting
- Products - OTC Derivatives(Interest Rates, Credit, Equity and FX asset classes), Listed Derivatives(aka ETD or Futures), Fixed Income cash, Equity Cash
- OTC Derivatives(Interest Rates, Credit, Equity and FX asset classes) or Listed Derivatives(aka ETD or Futures) or Fixed Income cash, or Equity Cash
- Trade lifecycle knowledge (Fixed Income Broker Dealer, Equity Cash, OT Derivatives, Listed Derivatives – FCM/Futures/ETDs, Commodities, etc)