IT Risk & Controls Manager
- Parsippany, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 10 déc. 17 2017-12-10
As an IT Risk & Controls Manager, you will build leadership, technology, data analytics and risk management experience. The incumbent will lead technology risk assessments, pre-audit planning and conduct independent and objective audit reviews across the firm's operations. This includes, but is not limited to, project risk identification/ mitigations for the ERP and other system implementations, infrastructure components, security, IT integrations, critical IT and engineering application reviews and also building strong relationships with technology leadership across the firm to effectively deliver audit solutions. You will work directly with the Head of Audit.
Global, Well-Established & Growing Manufacturing Firm.
- Ensure timely completion, maintenance, and execution of the IT audit plan and risk assessment for assigned audit entities and critical systems and infrastructure
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with company practices
- Lead preparation of risk assessments, audit plan programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
- Works with Head of Audit to recommend and implement best practice solutions, enhancing the internal control environment and operational efficiency
- Acts as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator between corporate offices and the business units in the areas of IT processes and controls.
- Monitors and reports identified control design and effectiveness deficiencies and remediation efforts
- Establish and build internal and external relationships
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working within IT
- IT industry/IT Audit experience
- Experience and good understanding of general IT controls and application controls
- A Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting or related major
- Must be able to communicate effectively (orally and written) with professionalism and possess strong presentation skills among all levels of management.
- CISA certification preferred
- Competitive Base + Target Bonus
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous PTO with Flex Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision