Business Data Architect
- Weehawken, NJ, États-Unis Weehawken NJ US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS Wealth Management
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
Do you understand importance of data as a business driver? Does data excite you? Are you skilled at Data Management? We’re looking for someone like that to lead the Data Architecture and Data Quality implementation at Wealth Management Americas.
Your role: Do you understand importance of data as a business driver? Does data excite you? Are you skilled at Data Management? We’re looking for someone like that to lead the Data Architecture and Data Quality implementation at Wealth Management Americas.
* Provide thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data quality, data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, data discovery, database design and implementation
* Oversee execution of the divisional data architecture roadmap
* Partner with various business and technology leaders on data related initiatives
* Collaborate with technology partners to evaluate and gain consensus on technical solutions
* Define and implement a roadmap to drive data quality and data management maturity by deploying enterprise-wide data quality services and methodologies
* Ensure alignment of solutions with enterprise architecture principles and guidelines
* Define and enforce architecture principles, standards, and metrics
You’ll be working as part of the Data Governance Office at Wealth Management Americas. Our mission is to enable better business intelligence and decisions through data that is accessible, trusted and understood.
Your experience and skills:
* proven track record of successful initiatives to standardize information, improve data accessibility and quality, and deliver business value through effective data management
* strong working knowledge of Big Data, Relational & Dimensional modeling, ETL tools (e.g., Informatica), ODS concepts, Data Governance and Data Quality tools (e.g., Collibra)
* working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and Master Data management concepts
* strong knowledge of Data Quality and Data Management practices
* ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
* ability to adapt to change and to detect and respond to evolving business needs
* 10+ years of experience in the data industry with 5+ years towards delivering Data Management initiatives at large multi-business unit organizations.
* excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills
* analytical and logical
* highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and creatively as well as within a team