Server-side Java Developer
- Weehawken, NJ, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Open Systems Technologies
- 05 déc. 17 2017-12-05
Our client is a major financial institution, providing financial services and FX support services to clients worldwide. They are looking for a strong Server-side Java Developer in Woodbridge, NJ. The project team is currently overhauling the internal application environment, looking to streamline extraneous processes. You will step in on the server side, analyzing performance, availability and reliability requirements in order to design improvements.
- Perform system analysis, design, development, unit testing and deploying
- Analyze and convert functional requirements in to technical tasks
- Provide leadership in API design, object oriented design and best practices
- 8+ years’ experience, developing Java software on the server side.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems design and related technologies
- Strong API design and implementation skills, understanding of object oriented design and design patterns
- Experience/Understanding of the IBM HyperLedger technology
- Experience working directly with distributed ledger systems (i.e. blockchain)
- Experience working with security solutions (PKI, SSO, SSL)
- Experience with multithreading, database access, performance tuning and design patterns
- Experience in diverse technologies like SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Mockito, Spark, Storm
- Experience with version control systems like Git and build tools like Jenkins
- Experience with databases like DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Understanding of NoSQL databases is desirable, ideally Cassandra
- Experience working with CA Siteminder or Active Directory
- Strong middleware understanding (IBM MQ, Tibco etc.)
- Knowledge/experience using a distributed streaming platform such as Kafka is desirable.